Townhouse for Sale
Near New Townhouse with Everything on your Doorstep!
Property ID 2001291Immaculately presented and positioned in a private complex, this modern townhouse is sure to impress buyers with its spacious layout and quality finish. Built in late 2016 the north facing home with high ceilings has been designed for low maintenance living.
The lower level is bright and airy, with tiled flooring throughout the open plan kitchen, living and meals area. The contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar is complete with Caesarstone bench tops, pantry, Bosch appliances, gas cooking and overhead cupboards. Sliding doors lead out to the 3.6m x 3m covered entertaining area creating a superb indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
Off the kitchen is the spacious master suite with air-conditioning and mirrored built-in-robes as well as a boutique style ensuite with stone top vanity, toilet and large luxury shower. There is also a laundry area, powder room and single garage with storage.
Upstairs the further two bedrooms with fans and built-ins are both very spacious allowing room for large beds and additional furniture, the study nook is off the bedrooms.
The tiled family bathroom includes stone top vanity, toilet and a bath / shower combo; there is also a linen closet.
The unit is positioned on a private 126m2 block to the back of the complex, with additional driveway for a second vehicle plus plenty of visitor parking. Location is perfect too, only minutes away from Genesis Christian College and Warner MarketPlace. The complex also has a pedestrian walkway via keypad door to Samsonvale Road, for easy access to the local shops, bus stop and an array of parkland walks.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to secure a near new townhouse, with low body corporate fees and with everything on your doorstep!!
For further information or a tour of the home please call Bonnie Worth - Ray White on 0434 862 887
• Built October 2016
• 126m2 block
• North facing
• NBN ready
• Living area with air-conditioning and fan
• Kitchen with Bosch appliances and Caesarstone bench tops (Gas cooking)
• Master bedroom with mirrored built-ins, air-conditioning and fan
• Tiled ensuite with stone top vanity and large shower
• Two large bedrooms upstairs with mirrored built-ins and fans
• Tiled family bathroom with stone top vanity and bath/shower combo
• Study area
• Linen closet x 2
• Laundry area
• Downstairs powder room
• 3.6m x 3m Covered entertaining area with fan
• Fully fenced and low maintenance garden with established shrubs
• Single electric garage with additional storage
• Gas hot water
• Low body corporate fees
• Pet friendly - subject to body corporate approval
• Primary Catchment - Bray Park State School: 3.9km
• Secondary Catchment - Bray Park State High School: 2.8km
• Genesis Christian College: 2.1km
• Bray Park Train Statin: 5.5km
• Bus Stop: 90m
• Warner MarketPlace: 1.1km
• Brisbane City: 26.2km
• Brisbane Airport: 30.3km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.