House for Sale
The Home That Gives you More!
Property ID 1958224Opening the wide pivot door into 14 Moor Circuit, you realise this house has been thoughtfully designed for the modern day family. Built in 2012 by Alliance Homes this delightful contemporary abode with added extras will certainly appeal to buyers who like the finer things in life.
As you walk into the expansive tiled entrance hall, you are greeted with the stylish open timber staircase with recessed wall lights and two landscaped windows that bring in natural light.
To the rear of the home is the open plan kitchen, living and dining area - no expense has been spared in this perfect entertaining hub! Porcelain tiled floors and stunning plantation shutters complement the high end chef's kitchen. This fully workable kitchen with island bench has quality 20mm thick Caesarstone top with waterfall edges, soft close drawers and overhead cupboards, 900mm freestanding Blanco 5 burner gas cooker with electric oven, double drawer dishwasher, huge 900mm pantry with shelving and drawers.the list goes on!!!!
If that isn't enough the bright and airy living and dining area has two sliding doors out to the huge covered entertaining area creating an indoor outdoor lifestyle. Hosting the largest of parties will be easy, there's plenty of space to build an outdoor kitchen, there's an area for the table and chairs and even a relaxing spa tub!
Back inside, the ground floor also includes a separate tiled laundry with cupboard, powder room with stone top vanity and double garage with storage.
Up the timber staircase the luxury continues with a huge media room with a recessed wall for the TV, built in ceiling speakers and sliding doors out to a Juliet balcony. There is also a handy study nook with stone top desk, storage and plenty of power points.
The four bedrooms are large, all carpeted and include mirrored built-in-robes and ducted air-conditioning. The master suite is pure luxury with Plantation shutters, walk-in-robe and tiled ensuite with Caesarstone double vanity, large shower with rainwater head plus separate toilet. The family bathroom is also 5 star quality with high end tiles, deep bathtub, stone top vanity, large shower and separate toilet; and for all your linen and towels the walk in linen closet will keep everything in order!
Outside the fully fenced yard with Sir Walter Buffalo lawn and double gated side access is easy to maintain and has the added benefit of a huge L shaped insulated covered entertaining area, perfect for large gatherings or simply relaxing. There's plenty of space for your fur baby and a trampoline for the kids!
This immaculate property also includes 3kw of solar power, fully ducted air-conditioning for all year round comfort plus a 5000ltr water tank that's plumbed into the toilets and laundry.
For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
Other things to consider:
• Built in 2012 by Alliance Homes
• 3kw Solar Power
• 5000ltr plumbed in water tank
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• Hills alarm system
• Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining with plantation shutters
• Ultra-modern kitchen and island bench with Caesarstone top and waterfall edges, 900mm freestanding 5 burner gas cooker, double drawer dishwasher, huge 900mm pantry and feature pendant lighting.
• Media room with ceiling speakers, recessed wall for TV and Juliet balcony
• Study nook with stone top desk and drawers
• Timber staircase with recessed wall lights
• Master suite with walk in robe and luxury ensuite with stone top vanity
• Further three bedrooms complete with mirrored built-in-robes
• Tiled family bathroom with plantation shutters, stone top vanity, bathtub and shower
• Walk in linen closet
• Double garage
• Separate tiled laundry with broom cupboard
• Downstairs powder room with stone top vanity
• Sir Walter Buffalo Lawn
• Huge covered entertaining area
• Fully fenced yard with double gated side access
• Fully insulated
Superbly located in the Warner Lakes estate and near to:
• Bus Stop to Strathpine & Warner - 300m
• Warner Lake walking track - 210m
• MarketPlace Warner - 2.6km
• Strathpine West State School - 3.5km
• Bray Park State High School - 2.5km
• Genesis Christian College - 3.2km
• Brisbane City - 25.5km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 27.6km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.