House for Sale
Conveniently Located and Superbly Presented! 12.7km to the CBD!
Property ID 1993240If you are looking for a property that requires very little work, in a super convenient location then look no further than 84 Glenmorgan Street. This charming 3 bedroom home represents great value and has been meticulously cared for by the current owners.
Set on a roomy 546m2 flat block the north facing home comprises of three spacious bedrooms, a bright and airy living and dining area, modernised kitchen and family bathroom.
On entering the home you will be greeted with 3m high ceilings and stunning polished timber floors, the open plan living and dining area flows seamlessly through to the updated kitchen which features plenty of cupboards, soft close drawers, dishwasher, 4 burner gas cooker and new oven.
There is also a handy study nook off the kitchen, ideal to help the kids with their homework while you're cooking the evening meal.
Away from the living areas are the three large bedrooms, all include new carpets, fans and built-in-robes. The family bathroom includes a bath/shower combo and vanity plus separate toilet. There is also a brand new internal laundry with door out to the washing line.
Outside the fully fenced garden has a lockup shed, newly installed timber deck and plenty of room for the kids and pets to run around. There is also a 2.5m high carport situated to the back of the yard and 4m wide side access which is ideal for storing a caravan or trailer.
The location is perfect too!! Only a short stroll to the local shops, bus stop and Keperra train station with easy commute to the CBD. This home has it all and is ready for a new family to call 84 Glenmorgan Street home.
For further information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth - Ray White on 0434 862 887
• Primary Catchment: Grovely State School - 2.6km
• Secondary Catchment: Ferny Grove State High School - 1.8km
• Bus Stop - 210m
• Keperra Country Golf Club - 2.5km
• Great Western Super Centre - 950m
• Keperra Train Station - 1.3km
• Samford Vilalge - 9km
• Brisbane City - 12.7km
• Brisbane Airport via airport link - 19.8km
Other things to consider:
• North facing
• 546m2 flat block with no easements
• 2.5m high carport located to rear of yard
• 4m wide side access
• Newly installed entertaining deck
• Fully fenced
• Polished timber floors throughout the living areas
• New window covering throughout (block out blinds)
• Security screens throughout
• 3 Spacious bedrooms with new carpets, built-in's and fans
• Air-conditioning in the lounge and master bedroom
• Study nook
• Modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, new oven and USB charger port
• Brand new separate laundry with sink, bench top and linen cupboard
• Family bathroom with bath/shower combo, vanity and linen cupboard (separate toilet)
• Colorbond roof replaced 5 years ago
• Garden shed
• NBN ready
• New gas hot water system
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.