House for Sale
Renovated Home - Superbly Located!
Property ID 199805359 Saraband Drive has been transformed into an exciting, modern home and located only a short walk to the local primary school, park and bus links to the City.
The property with newly installed 6.4kw solar is a spacious, four bedroom single storey house with cleverly laid out living spaces. Entering the home the hallway leads to the living and dining area which has been updated with new paint, quality carpets, two fans and window coverings.
The epicentre of the home is the vast, open-plan kitchen and family room. This room with air-conditioning and stylish vinyl plank flooring has been designed to allow family life to happen; meals can be prepped while keeping a close eye on the little ones.
The renovated kitchen with pyrolytic oven has plenty of storage space, soft close drawers, pantry and dishwasher. Sliding glass doors lead out to the covered 8.7m x 4.1m entertaining area creating a seamless indoor / outdoor lifestyle that so many people crave.
Away from the living areas are the spacious bedrooms, starting with the master suite which is located to the front of the home, new carpets and a neutral colour tone creates a peaceful retreat. The room also includes a new fan, walk-in-robe and tiled ensuite with shower (with newly installed shower screen and tap wear) vanity and toilet. To the rear of the home are the further three bedrooms, all with new carpets, blinds, fans and built-in-robes.
The separate toilet and tiled family bathroom with bathtub, vanity and shower (with newly installed shower screen and tap wear) is close to the three bedrooms, there is also a linen closet nearby.
Outside the fully fenced garden is well maintained, with a grassy area for the pets and room for the kids trampoline and swing set. There is also a 2.6m wide side access which could be used to store a trailer. The double garage with brand new electric doors has a laundry area and storage space for the camping gear.
The property has been beautifully refreshed with very little to do but move in and enjoy.
For further information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth - Ray White on 0434 862 887
• 736m2 block
• Single storey brick and tiled home
• 6.4kw solar (installed June 2018)
• New carpets in the living and dining area
• New carpets in all bedrooms
• New vinyl plank flooring in the hall way and open plan kitchen and family room
• Newly installed fans throughout
• New window coverings throughout
• Air-conditioning in the family room
• Diamond security screens throughout
• Renovated kitchen with pyrolytic oven, soft close drawers & dishwasher
• Family bathroom with new shower screen and tap wear
• Tiled ensuite with new shower screen and tap wear
• Double lock up garage with new doors
• Electric hot water
• 2.6m wide side access
• 8.7m x 4.1m covered entertaining area
• Fully fenced garden
• Primary Catchment - Eatons Hill State School - 1.2km
• Secondary Catchment - Albany Creek State High School - 4.1km
• Genesis Christian College - 7.2km
• HT Ireland Reserve Park - 450m
• Bus Stop - 350m
• Eatons Hill Shopping Village - 1.9km
• Eatons Central - 1.8km
• Brisbane City - 19.7km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 24.6km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.