House for Sale
Super Neat and Perfectly Located!
Property ID 199724868 Bunya Park Drive is the perfect starter home or investment opportunity, with all the hard work done all you need to do is move in and enjoy. The neat and modernised hi-set home on a roomy 607m2 block is conveniently located and only a short walk to the local primary school, shopping centre and transport links to the City.
Starting upstairs you are greeted with beautifully polished timber floors and walls painted in a neutral colour tone. The bright and airy living and dining area with air-conditioning has sliding doors out to the south-easterly balcony, while the renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboards, worktop space and LG dishwasher has views to the back garden, perfect to keep an eye on the little ones while you're cooking dinner.
Away from the living zones are the three spacious bedrooms, all carpeted and include fans. Near to the bedrooms is the renovated family bathroom, complete with floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub, shower and vanity.
On the lower level there is a huge utility which is currently set up as a cinema room but the space has endless possibilities. There is also a second bathroom with shower, under stairs storage, double garage and an additional store room that could be used as a home office.
Outside there is a huge 5.7m x 6m covered entertaining area which can hold the largest of gatherings, a 5.7m x 3.1m play area with shade sail plus a large fully fenced yard for the kids and pets to enjoy. There is also room for additional vehicles to the front of the property and 2.4m x 9.8m side access to park a trailer.
• 607m2 block with no easements
• Renovated kitchen and bathroom
• Bedroom 1 with near new carpets and fan
• Bedroom 2 with near new carpets, fan and built-in-robe
• Master bedroom with near new carpets, built-in-robes, fan and air-conditioning
• Open plan lounge and dining area with polished timber floors and air-conditioning
• Front covered balcony
• Large downstairs utility room currently being used as a cinema room with air-conditioning
• Downstairs bathroom
• Storage area off the garage and under the stairs
• Enormous 5.7m x 6m covered outdoor entertaining area and fully fenced level yard
• 5.7m x 3.1m play area with shade sail
• 2.4m x 9.8m side access to park a trailer
• Primary Catchment: Eatons Hill State School - 1km
• Secondary Catchment: Albany Creek State High School - 3.9km
• Genesis Christian College - 7.8km
• Eatons Central - 600m
• Eatons Hill Shopping Village - 850m
• City and Chermside Bus Stop - 750m
• Wantima Golf Club - 1.6km
• Brisbane City - 18.7km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 23.6km
For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth - Ray White on 0434 862 887
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.