House for Sale
Contemporary Style Living on Melia Court!
Property ID 1997240Positioned on a private East facing block and only a short walk to the City bus stop is 19 Melia Court. The contemporary home is the perfect choice for those seeking quality, style and convenience.
The first floor includes an extensive tiled living and dining area as well as modern kitchen with generous storage space, breakfast bar, electric cooktop, dishwasher, and pantry.
There is also a separate laundry, tiled powder room, under stairs storage and a roomy double garage with broom cupboard.
Upstairs leads to the kids retreat / study area with new flooring. The three spacious bedrooms are off this space and include fans and built-in-robes; bedroom 2 and the master suite also include air-conditioning. The bright and airy king size master-bedroom with its own private balcony is simply stunning. The room features air-conditioning, walk in wardrobe and a tiled en-suite that includes a large luxury shower.
The tiled family bathroom features a large shower, bath and vanity and for added convenience there is a separate toilet with sink. For all your storage needs there is a handy walk in linen closet with shelving.
The low maintenance north facing garden with Sir Walter lawn and established shrubs is fully fenced with enough space for the pets and plenty of room for the kids trampoline. The large 3.6m x 6xm covered patio area with pull down blinds is located off the dining area creating an indoor / outdoor lifestyle, with room for a table set and BBQ this is the area to enjoy your summer evenings.
With its many features and benefits, this modern property will be highly desirable to empty nesters, first time buyers, young families or investors.
• Tiled open plan living and dining with Mitsubishi air-conditioning
• Spacious kitchen with 4 burner Omega cooktop & oven, Smeg dishwasher & breakfast bar
• Separate laundry with door out to washing line
• Tiled powder room
• Under-stairs storage with shelving
• Sliding doors out to covered patio
• Double garage with broom cupboard
• Kids retreat / study with new flooring
• Bedroom 1 - carpeted, fan and built-ins
• Bedroom 2 - carpeted, fan, Mitsubishi air-conditioning, built-ins
• Master bedroom - carpeted, fan, Mitsubishi air-conditioning, walk-in robe with shelving, tiled ensuite with large shower and vanity, 2 x sliding doors out to private balcony
• Tiled family bathroom with large shower, bath and vanity
• Separate powder room
• Walk-in linen closet with shelving
• East facing property
• North facing manicured gardens with Sir Walter Lawn
• Large 3.6m x 6xm entertaining area with pull down blinds
• 10,000ltr Water tank plumbed into the toilets and laundry
• Washing line
• 300m to City and Chermside bus stop
• 400m to Rosmarin Avenue Reserve
• 1.1km to Sargent Reserve and dog park
• 1.9km to Eatons Hill State School
• 4.8km to Albany Creek State High School
• 21.1km to Brisbane City
• 24km to Brisbane Airport via Airport Link
If you would like further information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.