House for Sale
Your Tranquil Haven Awaits!
Property ID 1979123Escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and come home to a tranquil haven!! Nestled on a private 3.73 acres of beautiful gardens and bushland, 6 Rocheadon Drive is the home you've been waiting for.
On the market for the very first time, the owners have taken great care of this wonderful acreage and now the time has come for a new family to call this home.
As you approach the property you instantly feel relaxed and content. The gardens frame the house beautifully, the mature jacaranda trees and cottage style white roses add to its charm. This is simply a family home where children can run free, the pets can roam and parents can kick back, relax and entertain friends.
Starting outside and you will be impressed with what this fantastic property has to offer. To the front there is a separate driveway to a large lawned area ideal for equestrian minded families. It could also be used to build a large shed or tennis court (STCA)
To the middle of the land is a fantastic 6 x 6 covered pool deck with sink, wooden bench and space for a 10 seater table and BBQ. Elevated to capture the views and breezes this well designed area has ample space below to store a vehicle or trailer and also overlooks the huge 12.5m salt water in-ground pool.
A short stroll will take you to the house where the charming features continue. With a North Easterly aspect each room is filled with natural light and wonderful views of the land. The large living room with luxury carpet is simply delightful, sash windows create a picturesque outlook while the original brick fireplace is a wonderful statement piece.
The beautifully renovated Hamilton style kitchen with stone bench tops will be a pleasure to cook in, featuring quality appliances, 21 soft close drawers, ample storage and overhead cupboards plus two double pantries and space for a large fridge; the dining room is off the kitchen and has sliding glass doors out to the covered entertaining area creating an indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
The 3.6m x 12m porcelain tiled entertaining area has room for the largest of outdoor sets and has an enviable view to the natural bushland and dam. There is also a flat grassy area for the kids to play soccer and ample room for a trampoline.
The home boasts four bedrooms, all of which have fans, new carpets and sash windows; 3 include built-in robes. The master suite with sliding door out to the patio features a walk-in-robe and tiled ensuite with shower. The family bathroom and separate laundry are to the rear of the home.
There is ample room for multiple vehicles with a wide driveway and double carport to the back of the home, there is also a lockable workshop / office ideal for a home business. For the motorbike enthusiasts explore the tracks on the property or simply walk the grounds and take in the sights and sounds.
Words are not enough to describe this home - you need to see it and feel it to believe it.
For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
• 1.51 ha / 3.73 acres with no easements
• North Easterly aspect and very private
• 9ft Ceilings throughout the home
• Large lounge with feature fireplace and ceiling speakers
• Hamilton style kitchen with 21 soft close drawers and plenty of cupboards
• Master bedroom with fan, new carpets, walk-in-robe and tiled ensuite
• Beds 1, 2 & 3 with fans, new carpet and built-in-robes
• Tiled family bathroom with bath and shower (separate toilet)
• Separate laundry with door out to washing line
• 3.6m x 12m porcelain tiled entertaining area
• 6m x 6m elevated covered pool deck with storage area below
• 12.5m salt water in-ground pool, 3ft - 6.4ft depth and 70,000ltr
• Workshop / Office
• Double carport (easily fit 2 cars and motorbikes)
• Dam on property (with pump)
• Tank water - 47,000ltr & 12,000ltr tanks
• Second driveway with access to large block of land to front, with space for a shed or tennis court (STCA)
• Bike tracks along the property to explore
• Eatons Hill State School - 6km
• Albany Creek State High School - 8.9km
• Genesis Christian College - 9.5km
• St Pauls & Nudgee College Private School bus pickup at end of road
• Eatons Hill Shopping Village - 6.6km
• Samford Village - 7.3km
• Brisbane - 26.4km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 28.7km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.