House for Sale
The Perfect Entertainer!
Property ID 1952790Set back from the road, this pretty Queensland style home on an impressive 780m2 is located in a quiet family street, close to walking tracks and only a short walk to the local school and Eatons Hill Shopping Village.
On entering the property, you are greeted with a bright and airy entrance with tiled floors and timber staircase. Starting upstairs the spacious open plan kitchen and dining area is stylish and sleek with plenty of space for a large dining table for family and friends to gather round. The kitchen with plenty of cupboards and worktop space also overlooks the casual living area, ideal to watch the kids while you're cooking the evening meal.
The living areas have beautiful large windows and sliding glass doors, it's filled with natural light, cooling breezes and views out to Eatons Hill. The sliding glass doors leads out onto the covered deck. It's a fabulous space to entertain or to simply unwind after a long day at work.
Back inside, there is a cleverly designed study nook and workbench ideal for the kids to do their homework. Away from the living areas are the four spacious bedrooms, all with new flooring and fans. Three of which include built-ins and are larger than average. The master suite is a relaxing haven with its own private deck, huge tiled ensuite with spa tub and a roomy walk in robe.
The tiled family bathroom is close to the kids' bedrooms and is complete with a shower, bath, toilet and vanity; the separate laundry with linen cupboard also has easy access to the garden and washing line.
Downstairs there is an internal double garage with space for a workshop, and a separate home office or guest bedroom which includes sliding doors out to the second entertaining area!
You will not be disappointed with the large fully fenced garden which wraps around the home, providing an area for your fruit trees and veggie garden, space for a play area, room for the family pet and let's not forget the impressive sparkling in-ground pool with contemporary sandstone tiles and deck surround!
The downstairs entertaining area overlooks the enviable pool, perfect to watch the kids in the water or simply sharing a bottle of wine with friends. With custom made oversized timber seating, a built in bar area and festival style lighting, your summer evenings will no doubt be spent here!
For buyers wanting an area to store a trailer or caravan the 2.4m wide double gated side access will be put to good use!!
There are many highlights to this home which buyers will appreciate, large garden, huge pool, bright and airy living areas.the list goes on! For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
Other things to consider:
• 780m2 block
• 2.4m double gated side access for additional vehicles or trailer
• Master suite with walk in robe, large ensuite with spa tub and private balcony
• Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 with fans and built-in's
• Air -conditioning, fans and security screens
• Tiled bathroom with shower and bath tub
• Separate laundry with linen closet
• Study nook
• Separate home office
• Covered deck with views to Eatons Hill
• Downstairs entertaining area with bar and custom built timber seating
• Sparkling in-ground pool and large wrap around garden
• Double garage and workshop space (internal access)
• Wide drive way for additional vehicles
• Eatons Hill State School - 1.7km / approx. 1km walk through the parks
• Albany Creek State High School - 5.9km
• Eatons Hill Shopping Village - 2.9km
• Bus Stop - 750m
• HT Ireland Reserve - 600m
• Walking tracks - 120m
• Brisbane City - 20.7km
• Brisbane Airport - 25.6km via Airport Link
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.