House for Sale
A Place to Call Home
Property ID 1943957Located on a slightly elevated 679m2 block, 13 Altissimo Court offers buyers a huge opportunity to secure a much loved and cared for home in one of the exclusive pockets in Eatons Hill. With bushland walks and parks on your doorstep, as well as close by to great schools and local amenities this is one home you have to see!!
Entering the property, you will immediately notice that the home has been refreshed with high quality carpet and freshly painted walls. To the front the cosy formal lounge and dining area is the perfect place to unwind and relax!
The epicentre of the home is the bright and airy open-plan kitchen, living and dining room. This room has been cleverly designed to allow family life to happen, the living and dining area has plenty of space for comfy sofas and a large dining table to host dinner parties! The kitchen has lots of storage and bench space plus a four burner cook top and a new Westinghouse oven.
You will absolutely love the connection to the covered alfresco created by the bifold doors off the kitchen and the glass sliding doors off the dining room, this is the indoor-outdoor lifestyle that people crave!
The luxury feel and thoughtful renovation continues in all the bedrooms with freshly painted walls and new carpet. The master suite has been kitted out with a large walk in robe and dressing area plus a recently renovated, fully tiled en-suite with huge shower. The family bathroom and separate toilet is close to the other bedrooms while the spacious study / 5th bedroom is located to the front of the home.
The covered decked alfresco has room for the largest of BBQs and table set, and is complete with a stylish glass fence with views to the sparkling in-ground pool. The fully fenced secure garden also has a grass area ideal for children and dogs alike. To the front the single storey rendered home offers a double lock up garage with storage and a single 3m x 5.8m parking space for an extra vehicle or trailer.
This is simply a great house in immaculate condition, in a great location, awaiting its new family!
Other things to consider:
• Freshly painted inside
• New top quality carpets in all bedrooms and formal lounge & dining area
• 2.5kw Solar
• 7 Zoned ducted air-conditioning
• 2700ltr water tank (garden only)
• New hot water system (Electric)
• Security cameras and security screens
• Recently renovated and fully tiled ensuite
• Large walk-in-robe and dressing area in the master suite
• Fans throughout
• Separate laundry with storage
• 1.9m in-ground salt water pool with new chlorinator and cleaner
• 5.7m x 4.2m covered alfresco
• Fully fenced garden with garden shed
• Double lock up garage with storage plus additional 3m x 5.8m outside parking space
• Eatons Hill State School - 2km
• Albany Creek State High School - 4.9km
• Eatons Hill Shopping Village - 2.6km
• HT Ireland Reserve Parkland - 1.2km
• Walking track - 28m
• Bus stop - 450m
• Brisbane City - 20.6m
• Brisbane Airport - 24.9km
For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.