House for Sale
The Home That Has it All..
Property ID 1969187On the market for the very first time this well maintained, north facing single storey home is located at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac and positioned on a roomy 847m2 block.
There's no denying that this property has been well loved, with the owners adding little extras along the way to make it a home that will tick all the boxes for the modern day family. Fully ducted air-conditioning, solar power, water tank, huge entertaining area the list goes on
As you enter the home, you will immediately see the mass of natural light that filters into the lounge and dining room. Bright, airy and simply relaxing! With plenty of windows wrapping around the home you can enjoy the view of the palms to the front and the garden to the back.
Off the living area is the renovated kitchen with plenty of drawers, cupboards and worktop space, Smeg oven, electric cook top and pantry which overlooks the tiled family room.
Glass sliding doors lead out to the huge covered entertaining area, host the largest of parties or Christmas get-togethers under the impressive 5.5m x 11.6m patio and during the summer months cool down in the sparkling salt water, in-ground pool!
Back inside, and to the rear of the home are the four spacious bedrooms which include built-in-robes, ducted air-conditioning and fans. The master suite has room for the largest of beds and comes complete with a walk-in-robe and tiled ensuite. The family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity (and separate toilet) is close to all the bedrooms.
The home also includes a separate laundry with direct access to the washing line and a double garage with shelving. To the front of the property there is a new driveway which can fit 2 vehicles and a small trailer plus if you wish to store a caravan or tinny there is a grassy area measuring 6.2m x 6.5m.
This home has it all, the ducted air-conditioning for all year round comfort, solar and water tank to save on the bills, the pool and huge entertaining area to host the best get-togethersall located in one fantastic spot close to highly regarded schools, shops and transport links! What's not to love?
For more information or a tour of the home, please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
Other things to consider:
• North facing
• 847m2 block (no easements)
• 5.4kw Solar panels (installed May 2018)
• Fully ducted air-conditioning (installed in 2015)
• 3000ltr water tank (garden only)
• In-ground salt water pool
• Garden shed
• Electric hot water system
• Fans throughout
• Security screens throughout
• Back to base security system
• Renovated kitchen with electric cooktop, Smeg oven & pantry
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, fan, ducted air-conditioning & ensuite
• Further three bedrooms with fans, ducted air-conditioning and built-in-robes
• Tiled bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Separate tiled laundry with access to the washing line
• Double garage with storage area
• Fully fenced garden
• 5.5m x 11.6m covered entertaining area
• 6.2m x 6.5m grassy area to front (potential to store a trailer)
• City Bus Stop - 650m
• Albany Hills State School - 2km
• Albany Creek State High School - 1.2km
• Woolworths Albany Creek - 1.3km
• Albany Creek Shopping Village - 3.2km
• Brisbane City - 16.9km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 21.8km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.