House for Sale
Huge Block Backing onto Parkland
Property ID 1961685Sitting on a huge 883m2 block and backing onto Bleakley Park, this 3 bedroom north facing hi-set is the perfect starter home or investment property. Only 400m to Albany Creek State High and a short stroll to the local amenities this really is convenience at its best!
Entering the property you are greeted with the open plan lounge and dining area, freshly painted with new fans and air-conditioning. The functional kitchen is off the dining area and comes complete with dishwasher, Westinghouse gas cooker and space for the double fridge.
Polished timber floors run throughout the living areas through to the spacious three bedrooms. The master bedroom has lovely views out to the park and features built in robes, fan and air-conditioning, Bedroom two has a fan and built-in's and Bed three has a fan and room for a freestanding wardrobe.
The tiled family bathroom is near to the bedrooms and is complete with bath/shower combo, vanity and separate toilet; there is also a linen closet.
Downstairs there is the laundry and double garage plus a huge area for a workshop or simply storing your camping gear.
Outside you will be impressed with the huge fully fenced garden!! Enjoy the parkland views from the patio or simply open the gate at the end of the garden and explore with the kids! The land is flat and with no easements you can build the man cave you've always wanted or that sparkling in-ground pool. The fully insulated 2.8m x 6.1m home office will also come in handy for people who run a business and there is also 3m wide side access to store the caravan or boat!!
There is lots to love about this home, and one that must be viewed!!
For more information please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
Other things to consider:
• North facing
• 883m2 flat block (no easements)
• Solar panels with up-gradable inverter
• 5000ltr water tank with pump (garden only)
• NBN Ready
• Freshly painted
• New electric hot water system
• Polished timber floors upstairs
• Open plan lounge and dining with 2 x fans and air-conditioning
• Kitchen with gas cooking, Bosch dishwasher and space for a double fridge
• Master bedroom with built-ins, fan and air-conditioning
• Bedroom 2 with fan and built-ins
• Bedroom 3 with fan
• Tiled bathroom with bath/shower combo, vanity and separate toilet
• Downstairs laundry
• Double garage with storage area
• 2.8m x 6.1m home office (fully insulated)
• Fully fenced garden with gate out to park
• 3m wide side access to store a caravan or trailer
• Fruit trees include, Avocado, lemon, lime and orange.
• Bleakley Park - backing onto garden
• City Bus Stop - 400m
• Albany Hills State School - 1km
• Albany Creek State High School - 400m
• Woolworths - 750m
• Albany Creek Shopping Village - 2.3km
• Brisbane City - 16km
• Brisbane Airport - 20.9km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.