House for Sale
Tranquil Living at Its Best!
Property ID 1952707Nestled on a quiet street and sitting on a roomy 700m2 block, 9 Brian Morrison Drive has serious curb appeal! This striking home with landscaped gardens is superbly positioned backing onto established parkland creating a peaceful setting for all the family to enjoy.
Entering the home through the double timber doors you are greeted with a wide entry and striking staircase. To the left is the study / 5th bedroom and to the right is the formal lounge and dining area with sliding doors that look out to the picturesque garden.
The heart of the home is undoubtedly the kitchen and casual living area, this great sociable space is ideal for the family to gather while you are cooking the evening meal. The kitchen features ample storage and worktop space, a large pantry, LG dishwasher and brand new Bosch oven and 4 burner cooktop.
Downstairs also includes a separate laundry, double garage and the third bathroom with toilet, vanity and shower.
Up the timber staircase there is the tiled family bathroom and four fabulous bedrooms, three of which include built-ins and fans. The master suite with its own private balcony comes complete with fan and air-conditioning, a walk in robe and tiled ensuite with shower and vanity.
If you crave a tranquil lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle then the back garden will impress! Backing onto parkland filled with trees and with bird life as your neighbours, this is truly the ideal place to relax and unwind.
Enjoy the view all year round under the large covered alfresco that spans the width of the home offering plenty of room to entertain family and friends! For the children and pets there is a large fully fenced yard to explore, and with no easements a sparkling pool would fit in nicely.
This wonderful property has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners and is now waiting for a new family to call this home.
For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
Other things to consider:
• Study / 5th bedroom with air-conditioning
• Formal lounge & dining with sliding doors out to garden
• Kitchen with new Bosch oven and cook top, dishwasher & breakfast bar plus serving hatch
• Casual living area with air-conditioning and sliding doors out to garden
• Under stairs storage
• Separate laundry
• Downstairs bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet (3rd)
• Double garage with storage
• Timber staircase
• Bed 1, 2 & 3 complete with fans and built-ins
• Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity plus separate toilet
• Double linen closet
• Master retreat with air-conditioning, fan, walk-in robe, tiled ensuite with shower and balcony with views to the garden
• Covered alfresco spanning the width of the home
• Large yard with no easements
• Backing onto parkland
• Fully fenced yard with gated access to the parkland
• Garden shed
• Water tank
• City Bus Stop - 140m
• Albany Creek State School - 1.7km
• Albany Creek State High School - 2.8km
• Albany Creek Shopping Village - 1.4km
• Brisbane City - 18.3k
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link- 22.4km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.